Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ipsy October 2014

Ipsy is a $10 monthly subscription box. It includes samples of make-up and skincare items as well as a cosmetic bag. When you sign up you take a quiz, and they send you items that they think you will like! You can sign up to receive an ipsy bag here. Here is what I received in my October ipsy bag:
This is the bag that everyone received this month. When I saw it online I was a little disappointed, but I am totally obsessed with it already! It is the perfect size, and it a really cool teal color. I already had lip products in it, and the bag in my purse not more than an hour after it showed up at my door. I'm obsessed!
Noyah lipstick in the color Deeply in Mauve The website says that this is a semi-matte lipstick with a cream finish. I have yet to wear it, but I will definitely be wearing it this fall. It is a great color for this time of the year!
Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin I have a very large collection of lotions and hand creams due to subscription boxes, but it is always a product that I know I will use! This smells pretty good too.
Ecru New York Acacia Protein BB Cream This is a product for your hair. It is supposed to hydrate, repair, and condition. It says that it is great for all hair types. I don't know about this, but I will definitely give it a try.
Épicé International Purifying Exfoliant I am always up for new skin care products, so I am excited to try this exfoliant!
NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara I have way too many mascaras right now, so this one probably won't be opened for a while. I love mascaras though, so I am excited to try this one!

What did you get in your ipsy bag? Was this a good month for this subscription? I think it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment