Sunday, October 26, 2014

Glossybox October 2014

Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box. It is $21 a month. You can sign up here.


Here's what I got in my October Glossybox:

Tarte Power Pigment in Flush
This is a full size product worth $24. I was really excited about this, and was glad to see it is a color I will wear! It is definitely a bright red, but I like it! I believe the other color some people received was awakening, which looks like more of a pink.

Proganix Volume Root Boost Finish + Body Builder
This is a full size product worth $11.99. You are supposed to apply this to damp hair and then style. I've already tried this product, and it was alright. I noticed that it did give me some volume, but it wasn't enough to be super impressed with this product. I am going to keep experimenting with it and see if it gets better.

Nails Inc. Westminister Bridge Matte Top Coat
This is a full size product worth $10. This top coat turns any nail polish into a matte nail polish. It is said to turn even the shiniest polish matte. I think this is really cool! However, I am not a fan of matte nails on myself, so this will probably get swapped.

Vince Camuto Amore De Parfum
This is a sample size worth $12 (A 3.4 oz is worth $78). I think this was a really decent sample size for a perfume! It should last a while! The only thing that I don't like is that you can't spray it or roll it on. It reminds me of my mom's perfumes that she wore when I was little where she dabbed it on. It's not terrible though. I can get over that. It's a pretty nice scent too. It's not what I normally gravitate towards, but I like it!

Sesha Botanical Hydro Mask
This is a full size (one packet) worth $9. The other mask you could have received was the Cell-White Brightening Mask. I didn't really have a preference for which one I received. I am excited to try this though!! It sounds great.

The Verdict:
I think this may be one of the best GlossyBoxes I've every received. I can't wait to start using these products! Want a Glossybox? You can sign up here. Already Subscribed? How did you feel about this month. Were you pleased?

No comments:

Post a Comment